Expanded Subsidized Employment (ESE) helps reduce the costs associated with identifying, hiring and onboarding employees. ESE provides businesses with financial assistance for new hires. ESE can pay the participant’s wages of a new hire for six months.
How does it work?
● We provide your company with a list of applicants who match your employment needs.
● Your company interviews candidates and hires whomever you choose.
● We complete all associated paperwork.
● San Benito County is the employer of record!
How do job seekers qualify?
● Job seekers must have been referred by their CalWORKs case manager.
How do employers get started?
● Contact Thomas Abear at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Business Services Team can help you find quality candidates, set up interviews and complete the minimal paperwork associated with the following training and wage reimbursement programs:
OJT helps employers offset the cost of training new employees on the job by reimbursing 50 percent of a new hire’s wages.
Each program has different eligibility and training requirements that employers and participants must meet in order to qualify. Contact the AJCC staff to see if you may qualify for the program at email@example.com to get started.